Looking for a new home?

Interest rates are lower than ever!  For all your real estate needs call Sherri Weeg.  We hope that everyone is enjoying getting ready for Thanksgiving, but if you're coming to the lake to shop don't forget call Danielle!

Joke of the day:

How to Get Into Heaven

A man dies and mets St. Peter at the Pearly Gates. Peter says to the man, "Here's how it works. You need to have one hundred points to get into heaven. You tell me about all the good things you've done. They are all worth a certain number of points. If your total is one hundred or more, you can come in."
"Well," says the man. "I was happily married to the same woman for 52 years. I never looked at another woman. I was attentive and loved her dearly."
"That's great," says St. Peter. "That'll be two points."
"Hmmm," says the man. "This is going to be harder than I thought. Well, I attended church regularly, volunteered my time and tithed faithfully."
"Wonderful," says St. Peter, "That's worth another point."
"One point!" says the man. "Okay, okay. I was involved with a prison ministry for twenty-five years. I went into the prison, at least monthly, and shared Jesus with them."
"Wow!" says St. Peter. "That's another two points!"
"Only two points!" says the man. "At this rate, it'll be only by the grace of God that'll I'll ever get into this place."
"Bingo!" says St. Peter. "That's one hundred points! Come on in."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Packing List for Your Lake of the Ozarks Vacation!

Benefits Of Using A Property Management Company At The Lake Of The Ozarks

5 Fun Winter Activities At The Lake Of The Ozarks