Burrrrrrrrrr

Wow is it cold and gloomy outside!  Everyone make sure that you are wearing a warm coat and if you have extras take them to First Family Church this month for the coat drive.

It doesn't look like there's any snow in the forcast for this weekend so try to get out and finish that Christmas shopping while the roads are clear.

Joke of the day:
Every Christmas morning, when my kids were little, I read them the nativity story out of the big family bible.

When my son was old enough to talk, he asked me what a stable was.

I thought for a moment how to explain it to him in terms he could understand, then told him, "It's something like your sister's room, but without a stereo."




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Packing List for Your Lake of the Ozarks Vacation!

Benefits Of Using A Property Management Company At The Lake Of The Ozarks

5 Fun Winter Activities At The Lake Of The Ozarks